Thursday, May 13, 2010

Knowledge and Experience

I am learning a great deal of information about Web Design and Blog building. For now it is a great hobby. I'm even thinking of taking a few courses here at Cumberland County College offered this summer. The best part about it is that for $100 you too can sign up. The courses are called Creating Web Pages and Introduction to Microsoft FrontPage. So for just under $200 you can further your knowledge of HTML and FrontPage.
This Saturday I'm also going to an AA/NA meeting the first at this location. I will be more involved in the meetings as I am going to help get it going. Of course, I'm still writing and reading everyday. It is nice to get to do it without someone telling you that you have to do it. For once, I'm taking control of the ship and steering along the path that I chose.
We talked about Forgiveness and I wrote a long reflection paper on the topic. It is real good to begin my new life, with my new structure or routine. One that consists of many healthy pursuits. I spend a great deal of my time in solitude, but it works out. Personal growth and new goals finally give me the motivation to continue along the right road. I am clean and sober over a year now and extremely happy for that. I could have been a millionaire for all the money I spent, but while I am poor I am much happier. I leave you with this one quote about success.
"Health, happiness and success depend upon the fighting spirit of each person. The big thing is not what happens to us in life - but what we do about what happens to us."

No comments: