Friday, May 14, 2010

Reconnect with Friends

I have reconnected with a great deal of friends. I am truly thankful for all the important people in my life. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication. At the present I experience terrential down pours with hail. That is living in the present. I am scheduled to go karting at the track tomorrow. It will feel great to accelerate on a kart. The NJ Motorsports Track has the karts available and they go over 70 mph. I will let you know how it turns out.

I have vowed to work on one aspect of my life a day. Most bothersome is all the neglected paperwork that I have deposited in the round file. My 7th grade Math teacher who reminded me of that little old lady that would ask Wendy's the main question "Wheres the beef". I was feeling at little nostalgic. Well perseverance and persistence pays off so far. I now know that in order to feel good you have to feel bad. This comes from the laws of probability, so my hopes are realistic.

I have not exercised in a week other than the bike, and my reading has slacked off. However, I have been taking an online course and writing this almost daily. Well lets see where the next week takes me. It should be interesting. As of now, no job and no money. But the pain I'm told is only temporary. I am still out of work for 6 months then we'll see what I will do next. I have gotten the CDL book and now I want to study for the test. Wish me luck.

No comments: