Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Knowledge Enrichment

Another day using my mind and it seems as though there is so much to learn. That's what makes everything interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed everything. The weather was remarkable and all in all I learned quite a bit. The majority of the day was spent reading technical jargon, so I could use a break. I learned a great deal that if I shared with you, let's just say you would need a blanket and pillow.

Life is looking good and putting back the pieces is a great thing. As things get accomplished I am happy and stress free. I owe all to the circle of trust. While trust is something I struggle with, it gets better with communication. Keep striving and remember most of all....it's not how you start a race and finish, but you must get up when you fall one more time.

No comments: