Thursday, April 22, 2010

Books about Computers

I have finally broke down and got a book on Vista. I figured that while I'm learning Windows 7 that it would be good to learn about Vista and master it as best I can. I also looked into a book on Twitter, Joomla, HTML 4, Basic Web Design and Photoshop just for back up reading to make me more knowledgeable. Knowledge is what Gates calls the Information Age of Discovery and its just this. The problem as many of us know is time.

When am I going to have the time to digest any pertinent information; well, I really don't know. But here's the thing, you can at least say you tried and that you have the information. I use them more as a reference book anyway. I will of course share with you what I discover. Web Design is so static now a days. People's wants and desires are ever changing, but so are the demands of consumers like you and I. I am thankful for a roof over my head and meals digested, but most of all. Thank you Lord for allowing me to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change the things I can and most of all the wisdom to know the difference. That truly is ... SERENITY.

No comments: