Saturday, April 24, 2010

Learning to love ourselves and then others

It takes real courage to admit when one is wrong especially to oneself. Each day the healing process allows us to strive a little more toward health. While you may make a mistake or even a group of them, resilence is the heart of the matter and it allows one to be a survivor. It just enables us to be a whole person complete with harmony or being at one with oneself and then society. Consequently, life is worth living and I know that I'm worthy.

Getting back this time around will be a blessing. This time it will be different I can assure myself. Taking life daily. Living life to the fullest and remembering where I was and how well I'm doing. Continue and never surrender nor give up. We are all worth it. Now let's see something good. All that was not is replaced by experience to know what is and what can be.

No comments: