Monday, April 19, 2010

I have always been a writer, but I am attempting to do it more frequently. I have been reading quite a bit of books and would like to share with you the knowledge I have gleened from the enormous amounts of script.

The latest book is called "The Road Ahead" by Bill Gates. It was written in 1995 and gives you a glimpse into the future of where technology is traveling to. A bit scarey, but also exciting. It excites me to know where we have come as a society in just the brief time I have spent here. Just had a Birthday and turned forty. Wow. What a big day.

He discusses his view of the communication highway which Microsoft and other cohorts are pioneering to change and revolutionalize the way we live our day. Not just for people in the United States but also the Global World. How we can touch the lives of people thousands of miles away just from a PC in our homes.

No comments: