Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Writing as a hobby

Writing can be a good cathartic way to express your daily feelings about a particular subject. It is good to express ideas whether its about the weather, the sports scores, the news or whatever suits you at the time you sit and write.

A decent writer has a message but mainly aims to convey information in the quickest shortest manner. The message should be clear and precise and it should tell you about how well you are doing and where you are going next. For me my journey has led me along different roads but as I come to this next juncture I believe the road frequently traveled is one that suits me.

The divergence that leads one to amble wayward only to come back to the road most frequently traveled is but an endeavor in futility; however, the only thing one can have is regret and for me there is none as experience is priceless. I now move to the road where many people walk, the survivors, the people destined to make some kind of mark not into obscurity but visibility as you have only one life and one existence. The best part about it is you can leave something behind whether it be life itself as I hear a cry in the distance or an aspect of it.

No comments: